UHC U65

kgmom219

What's Next?
5000 Post Club
Texas
Anybody have an idea on how to confirm they have the apps?

I can’t see them on Jarvis. PHD was no help. I got “submit an audit form” or check Sherp.

HELP

So having spent way to much time on this issue for less than 5% of my book, I have figured it out.

1. When your state got ACA determines if you have 2 Jarvis IDs or not. AZ went first, Y has a separate login. TX was year 2 and I toggle
2. Unless you do direct enrollments via Jarvis, the information is not available at Jarvis and it’s not going to be available
3. If an enrollee appears on the commission statement, that does NOT guarantee the binder payment is paid
4. You can create a UHC only Sherp login. And after approximately 5-7 business days, you’ll have access to more than “regular” Sherp. DO NOT DO THIS. Even in a different browser. It took 30 minutes to clear up that mess so I could see my entire book again.
5. Sherp showing an unpaid binder is not accurate (not just for UHC, all of the carriers)

Want to audit your UHC book? Call PHD and be prepared to spend some time on the phone. 8 people took me almost 90 minutes.

Surprised that UHC has such a poor aca agent portal. Almost a joke

Best in biz for aca agent portal is Oscar, then ambetter. All others need a new tech dept

Surprised that UHC has such a poor aca agent portal. Almost a joke

Best in biz for aca agent portal is Oscar, then ambetter. All others need a new tech dept
yeah, UHC has room to improve their broker portal. On a positive note, UHC has disbursed commissions on the ACA plans for 2023, I can't say the same for the other carriers I work with, and I believe Oscar is no longer paying commissions for NB where I'm at (Illinois).

yeah, UHC has room to improve their broker portal. On a positive note, UHC has disbursed commissions on the ACA plans for 2023, I can't say the same for the other carriers I work with, and I believe Oscar is no longer paying commissions for NB where I'm at (Illinois).

UHC is #1 in commish for Under 65 and Over 65

Back