Under 65 Disabled/Med Supp Commission

Clearly my comment was in jest.

It's not so clear. Considering the previous comment where you indicated that because someone didn't want to write an U65 Med Supp or GI, but is willing to take the time to give them good direction "wasn't serving the clients best interest."

What about the client that I spent 45 minutes tracking down what's going on with their MA plan when they disenrolled accidentally and then pass them off to CMS or the company because I don't sell MA?

It's not so clear. Considering the previous comment where you indicated that because someone didn't want to write an U65 Med Supp or GI, but is willing to take the time to give them good direction "wasn't serving the clients best interest."
I said that was my opinion, and it is. Am I not allowed to hold that opinion? Every agent does what they want with their business, all I said was that is not how I would do business because IN MY OPINION it is not in the client's best interest.

I said that was my opinion, and it is. Am I not allowed to hold that opinion? Every agent does what they want with their business, all I said was that is not how I would do business because IN MY OPINION it is not in the client's best interest.

You're allowed to have an opinion, when you're not a jerk about the way others chose to run their business by saying they're self serving or this little gem:

To each his own, but to me that's a pretty sorry way of doing things. Help the person. That's what is the right thing to do. Don't just keep passing them around.

Maybe you don't realize how it comes across..

Back