Understanding IUL Mechanics

I need some suggestions on the best IUL's or Whole Life Products for cash accumulation. The client has New York Life and feel he can get better rates.
What does he have from NYL? Term , Wl, VUL.
When some says they are looking for better rates: to me they are shopping for term.

I need some suggestions on the best IUL's or Whole Life Products for cash accumulation. The client has New York Life and feel he can get better rates.
What does he have from NYL? Term , Wl, VUL.
When some says they are looking for better rates: to me they are shopping for term.

I understood the post (and other posts by the poster yesterday) as looking for a better rate of return or better performance, not a better or lower cost rate for coverage.

I understood the post (and other posts by the poster yesterday) as looking for a better rate of return or better performance, not a better or lower cost rate for coverage.

I understood the post to be looking for a way for better commissions using the premiums the client is already paying to another carrier versus having to find another consumer that isnt a known buyer already spending X dollars...........................but maybe I misunderstood the assignment

@bnice1 Not that "top-selling" equals "top," but here are the top selling indexed ULs available for sale today:
1. Transamerica Financial Foundation IUL
2. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest FlexLife
3. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest SummitLife
4. Allianz Life Allianz Life Pro+ Advantage
5. Nationwide IUL Accumulationr II 2020

Hope that helps!
sjm

@bnice1 Not that "top-selling" equals "top," but here are the top selling indexed ULs available for sale today:
1. Transamerica Financial Foundation IUL
2. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest FlexLife
3. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest SummitLife
4. Allianz Life Allianz Life Pro+ Advantage
5. Nationwide IUL Accumulationr II 2020

Hope that helps!
sjm
According to Pacific Life they are the number 1 in IUL sales and number 2 in overall life insurance sales based on LIMRA's survey of recurring premiums.Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 7.12.29 AM.png

According to Pacific Life they are the number 1 in IUL sales and number 2 in overall life insurance sales based on LIMRA's survey of recurring premiums.View attachment 10355
Their filings to NAIC appear to show them as #18 in Life Insurance Premiums marketshare. However, Market share is likely New & renewal premiums. Maybe Pacific could be #2 in New total life premium for 2022

upload_2023-10-7_11-30-8.png

Those Pac stats are for q4 2022. Check the footnote.

Correct. Same footnote is in the Pacific Life marketing piece the the prior post. I think the Pacific one is talking about new premium only(excluding single payments like lump sums/1035--ie recurring planned premiums & the NAIC marketshare is talking about new & renewal total inforce premiums. If Pac stays in top of new for awhile they should keep climbing from their current #18 marketshare spot

Back