Underwriting Comparison Guide

KSKJ?

I did the same with Cigna, picked it up and u/w was too tight and rates not low enough. Every other one that comes out now is through AIMC or a MOO clone, so I just stick with the tried and true. Not any "compelling" new offerings lately.

I looked at KSKJ's supplement years ago and didn't pick it up. Their rates went through the roof. Same with RNA. They both have FE also, but I didn't pick those up either. I need to stop "collecting" carriers.:laugh:

Bc they take a ton of stuff and the rates are great. Polocks ain't Slovaks; but they are based in Joilet.

That's right I'm confusing them with another small fraternal. I know they have their niches and they're in Illinois, as is RNA. I did talk to Paul and he told me to e-mail his assistant to have her send me the contracting. I did 9 months ago and I'm still waiting. Should I give him another call.:laugh:

That's right I'm confusing them with another small fraternal. I know they have their niches and they're in Illinois, as is RNA. I did talk to Paul and he told me to e-mail his assistant to have her send me the contracting. I did 9 months ago and I'm still waiting. Should I give him another call.:laugh:

If 100% charge back for any and all lapses during first 12 months of contract doesn't scare you off. Given your penchant for collecting apointments, it might not.

One simple method of making your own is to take the underwriting questions from each carriers applications you represent and put them all into one PDF. From there you can do a control "F" search for any symptoms or illnesses.

One simple method of making your own is to take the underwriting questions from each carriers applications you represent and put them all into one PDF. From there you can do a control "F" search for any symptoms or illnesses.

If you will do this for me with every carrier I promise to leave my UA contract with SMS.

Also, what's a PDF?

Rick

Latest posts

Back