United American PDP Missing from Medicare.gov

Actually on FAQ ling it seems to indicate it has something to do with the processing of coverage determinations, appeals, and grievances. It does not get more into it then that
I've seen that happen before where a plan is pulled for a short time, not necessarily for a formal sanction, but due to some changes the plan is making that requires them to go offline for new enrollments.

Just another reason why my business model is to refer clients to Medicare for Part D enrollment. Let them handle it. Presumably the enrollers have access to information (such as sanctions) before it becomes public.

Just another reason why my business model is to refer clients to Medicare for Part D enrollment. Let them handle it. Presumably the enrollers have access to information (such as sanctions) before it becomes public.

I stoped telling them to call medicare.gov the day I had a med supp client call me back to thank me for phone number because medicare.gov was able to get them a drug plan that included free dental and was $0 premium

I now help them find a plan and enroll on medicare.gov.Less hands in the pot

I have never written a PDP and never plan to. Have yet to lose a client to Mcare but I suppose there is a first for everything.

I also don't lose clients to MA plans, including those that were on the fence about which way to go.

I have never written a PDP and never plan to. Have yet to lose a client to Mcare but I suppose there is a first for everything.

I also don't lose clients to MA plans, including those that were on the fence about which way to go.

I certainly didnt lose her, she has been a long time client from the days I still did under 65, she is also my biggest referral source.

Once she knew what it was she called back and changed it immediately.She had no Idea there was medical benefits in plan at all. the girl never explained that

I sent her because the plan that was best for her I didn't sell. when she called the girl said hey you know you qualify for this plan for meds has just as good copaus and includes dental.

She called me back 45 min after I sent her to call.She was very disturbed to find out it was a MA plan.But if she wasn't such a good client who know what may have happened

Back