United Health Jan 1st Commission

How so, do spill the details..I don't get it Mark. I didn't know KBs now sucked on FMOs big swinging dicks. I don't believe it.

Believe it, there are less than 15 FMO's with UHC.

They only took on the biggest and best.

Call your rep, I signed a non-disclosure. :1biggrin:

Guess we will see what happens when they send out the new commission addendum. They seem to have their panties in a wad over getting this out. Not hearing that much from other carriers who (seem to be) waiting on HHS to rule on MLR (among other things).

Guess we will see what happens when they send out the new commission addendum. They seem to have their panties in a wad over getting this out. Not hearing that much from other carriers who (seem to be) waiting on HHS to rule on MLR (among other things).

May be waiting on Humana, the only other carrier who offered large commissions and advances (I'm talking in reference to carrier who is competitive in many markets, Assurant don't count).

I feel sorry for you. You are being raked. I used to sell similar products with a MGA contract paying 65%. In addition, only the net amounts were set in. I only sold annual policies, so it was very lucrative.

The insurer is screwing you over, and there are some hidden overrides being dished out.
---------------------------------------
The average marketing firm makes $3,900 off an agent over a three year time period.
----------------------------------

Back