United Life

I need info on this plan. I have an 82 yo male. nt. United Life keeps coming up as best price but I have no idea on underwriting or anything else. Let me know. Thanks.

That doesn’t show up in FEX quotes for your state. , Even if it did and you don’t have it write the guy with something else.

That doesn’t show up in FEX quotes for your state. , Even if it did and you don’t have it write the guy with something else.
When I run it, it shows up in Michigan. $109.63 for 10K. I have a fried that writes them here in TN.. He likes them but in TN, you have to go through an IMO that requires to assign commissions.. Don't know it that is the case everywhere, but that is one mistake I will never make again.

United Life has the lowest rates in FL too. They started showing up on FEX Quotes recently. Their Traditional WL is simplified issue. Application ask about the last 5 years. Also have a GDB plan.

GDB, 5-50K, age 18-90, yr 1 ROP plus 4.5% interest, year 2, 50% of face amount, year 3 100%of face, age and gender no tobacco use rated, 3 questions, 1. Pending surgery or tests not done in last 5 years, 2 currently hospitalized, confined to NH, hospice, waiting for organ transplant or kidney dialysis in the last 12 mon 3.terminal condition expected to result in death in the next 12 months, As earned, better commissions than GI business and renewals. Chargeback exposure for 13 months. No assignment of commissions. PM me for more info.

Last edited:
GDB, 5-50K, age 18-90, yr 1 ROP plus 4.5% interest, year 2, 50% of face amount, year 3 100%of face, age and gender no tobacco use rated, 3 questions, 1. Pending surgery or tests not done in last 5 years, 2 currently hospitalized, confined to NH, hospice, waiting for organ transplant or kidney dialysis in the last 12 mon 3.terminal condition expected to result in death in the next 12 months, As earned, better commissions than GI business and renewals. Chargeback exposure for 13 months. No assignment of commissions. PM me for more info.
I’m bumping this thread to see if anybody’s had recent experience with this carrier. I got a contract with them originally for the GDB, but haven’t written anything with them since they discontinued that product last year. However, I needed a pricebuster the other day, and they had a very low rate for my 78 yr old female client. Her 5 year history had her taking meds for HBP, cholesterol, vertigo, and OCD. None of those seemed like a big deal to me, but the company sent me 3 questionnaires to fill out (HBP, mental/anxiety, and musculoskeletal). Hoping it will be issued as applied, but I haven’t had to fill out a questionnaire in several years, so now I’m nervous!

BTW, this is the United from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, NOT the Kemper debit company.

Back