unum ltc

First response would be that it would be unlikely to continue, but they are free to dial back the benefits if they like....since, despite the rate bump, they have an absolute bargain. When they start asking about re-shopping, and I tell them it would cost $8000 to replace their now $4000 plan that they paid $3000 originally, it usually changes their feelings immensely. Also, my GNW policy has increased right along with theirs.....and I am not making any adjustments

Hoping GNW becomes a well funded Chinese company soon too.....but I do not go out of my way to bring that up.

What do you like to say? I was curious as to Scott's answer of course.

Excellent.

It actually might cost $12000-$16000 annually to replace coverage for most of these insureds.
First response would be that it would be unlikely to continue, but they are free to dial back the benefits if they like....since, despite the rate bump, they have an absolute bargain. When they start asking about re-shopping, and I tell them it would cost $8000 to replace their now $4000 plan that they paid $3000 originally, it usually changes their feelings immensely. Also, my GNW policy has increased right along with theirs.....and I am not making any adjustments

Hoping GNW becomes a well funded Chinese company soon too.....but I do not go out of my way to bring that up.

What do you like to say? I was curious as to Scott's answer of course.

It actually might cost $12000-$16000 annually to replace coverage for most of these insureds.

Back