Useful App for Cold Knocking...

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
Here is the app App Store - WhitePages

They added a new feature to it recently. You can pull the app up and search for nearby people. It lists the name address and age range for the household. I figured some of you door knockers would love this. I used it to check out my neighbors. It was "fairly" accurate.

Here is the app App Store - WhitePages

They added a new feature to it recently. You can pull the app up and search for nearby people. It lists the name address and age range for the household. I figured some of you door knockers would love this. I used it to check out my neighbors. It was "fairly" accurate.

Nice. Getting a list of seniors in a zip code is pretty cheap so I like that for a planned door knock but I can see this ap for when you are in an area with some free time and want to make good use of it, instead of playing solitaire. Say a no show appointment. Find some houses to door knock in that area.

Nice. Getting a list of seniors in a zip code is pretty cheap so I like that for a planned door knock but I can see this ap for when you are in an area with some free time and want to make good use of it, instead of playing solitaire. Say a no show appointment. Find some houses to door knock in that area.

Yeah it definitely wouldn't be fun trying to use that app as your door knocking list...

I just checked this app out and i can see it working as mustfastpitch described, I checked out by block and it was accurate enough to work when needed.

Back