Vacant buildings are leaving a vacancy in my brain

MIGA1626

Super Genius
Do you guys have good recommendations for some relatively easy to bind programs for vacant buildings? I do insurance on a lot of real estate and for some reason the past year I have had to quote of lot of these for my existing clients. The amount of time doing these through the E/S market is becoming overwhelming for the amount of money it makes. I used to use vacantexpress.com but they have become absurdly/hilariously strict on all submissions. Most of my business is Midwest/Mid-Atlantic region. Thanks!

Interesting! Do I just used the typical foremoststar.com login or is there somewhere else I go?

Cool that is good to know for single families. I am running into larger commercial buildings: Usually 5000-30000 square feet 1-5 stories. Formally offices or mixed use property.

Cool that is good to know for single families. I am running into larger commercial buildings: Usually 5000-30000 square feet 1-5 stories. Formally offices or mixed use property.

I am sure no one except E/S will want to write temporary vacant commercial risks

Back