Vacation Question for IMOS

They sure aren't vacations. Not when you have to hang around with a bunch of insurance people. Better to make more $$$ and take a vacation of your choice...

Can tell you have been on a few! :yes: Back in the debit days, Notational Life and Accident (Now AIG/AGLA) would have a 5 day trip and would have mandatory meetings of at least four hours, if not longer, on 4 of those days. :sad:

They sure aren't vacations. Not when you have to hang around with a bunch of insurance people. Better to make more $$$ and take a vacation of your choice...

I am sure that is the case most of the time. When I went to Maui on RNA's dime, it was anything but that. Most of the guys were EFES guys who I knew along with Travis and JD, so it was a good time. If I had to go to meetings and get brainwashed every day, I would pass however.

I am sure that is the case most of the time. When I went to Maui on RNA's dime, it was anything but that. Most of the guys were EFES guys who I knew along with Travis and JD, so it was a good time. If I had to go to meetings and get brainwashed every day, I would pass however.

That Maui trip was the best company trip I've ever been on.

With Trinity's trip to the Mediterranean in June it is not 1099'ed. Also only the first day you meet for a couple of hours with the Trinity people and the other agents that won. After that point you are on your own to do as you please. The trips value is over 7K.

With Trinity's trip to the Mediterranean in June it is not 1099'ed. Also only the first day you meet for a couple of hours with the Trinity people and the other agents that won. After that point you are on your own to do as you please. The trips value is over 7K.

If it is not 1099'ed, then it is worth spending some time in a meeting or two so the company can deduct the cost.

What kind of question is this? I've won 24 company trips as a writing agent. Our agency has been awarded four as an agency. There is never an option to give any of them away as an agent or an IMO.

We teach agents to fish not give them fish. Our agents win their own trips. Plenty of them do.

I've only passed on one trip.
If you are mourning over that one missed trip I can offer you a replacement trip at my own desert oasis in Niland, California, the J and H rv park.Niland is home to the world famous Salvation Mountain, as well as the ubiquitous Slab City, immoralized in the movie Into The Wild. And I promise not to 1099 you.

If it is not 1099'ed, then it is worth spending some time in a meeting or two so the company can deduct the cost.

RNA doesn't 1099 either. They had one meeting in Cancun last summer. I've always been told that companies will have a meeting so they don't have to 1099.

The CEO told me that wasn't true. They don't 1099 because they chose to not 1099. Trinity told me the same thing. They chose to not 1099 the reward trips.

Back