Video Series on Wordpress

Saw the Yoast video. I think I have that on most of my WP blogs. Seems as if it is a "must have" for many.

I used to use All-In-One, but Val convinced me that Yoast was better, I tried it, he was absolutely right.

That simple green bubble that shows you if you're close on the on-page seo is good enough that someone that has very little SEO knowledge can follow the instructions and end up with something that has a chance to rank for whatever keyword they're targeting, and the whole page about what to do if it's not green even helps me.

That reading difficulty score thing helps me a ton, I have a hard time keeping the ease of reading score down.

You are correct. Heavy losses expected. By the way, I just sent you a message through your website.

I have no clue what happens to those messages...
I believe sending a message on there just deletes the message. :1baffled:

(Sometimes I forget I have that on my signature, since I disabled the feature to see peoples sigs.)

EDIT: P.S. don't call me on that number either.

Added a new video showing how to install the headway theme, and how creating a layout works.

It's a neat theme if you've never seen how it works. It's a lot like dreamweaver or frontpage, except it's contained entirely on the server and it generates valid html5 code. I use it for every project I do now, simply because it's the fastest way I've ever seen to do a custom site.

I'm going to keep making videos of each step of setting up the site.

Again, if anyone has specific things they want to know about, just let me know so I can go over how they work.

Future planned videos are going to show how to add a custom header, how to write your page content, how to add a quote form inside a widget.

All the graphics will be from fiverr, and I'll link to the people I use on there also so people can order from someone that does good work.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYNTkGbeXwn9PLf2L5JqjZi4SH-Elete3

I've been working on this for a little while, ill be adding more videos and feel free to request specific things but these videos show how to install wordpress, initial setup, and plugin use.

Like I said if anyone has something they'd like to see, please just let me know so I can try to get a video done for it.

Nice! There is a real talent in taking a complex subject and making it easy for the average person to follow.

Back