Washington National - Ridiculous

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Had to call Washington National about a claim situation. Have been on hold for 17 minutes and have no reason to expect it won't be that more or more longer. They say longer hold tines are due to covid. That's bull, even if they are working from home, there should be the same number of CS reps available and they should be able to process the same number of calls as before the virus. :mad::mad::arghh:

Saying that the long hold time is because of covid, or lots of calls, or they are busy is a lie. Misdirection at best. Hold times are long because they don't have enough people on payroll. They are trying to save money, and having you pay the price.

It's like me saying I got to the appointment late because of traffic, I got pulled over, or whatever. No. I was late because I didn't leave early enough.

Had to call Washington National about a claim situation. Have been on hold for 17 minutes and have no reason to expect it won't be that more or more longer. They say longer hold tines are due to covid. That's bull, even if they are working from home, there should be the same number of CS reps available and they should be able to process the same number of calls as before the virus. :mad::mad::arghh:

Have you ever called MOO?

I am getting that excuse a lot, not just from insurance companies. Some of these businesses seem determined to NOT give customer service. The on hold message is friendlier than this, but I’m old and crotchety, so this is what I hear: “Thank you for calling. If we valued your business, we’d get right on the line. But since you’re apparently too stupid to go online and figure out how to solve your problem yourself, you can just wait until we feel like talking to you. While you’re waiting, here’s some crappy smooth jazz for you to listen to that sounds like it’s coming through a rusty tin can. If it doesn’t eventually get on your nerves, causing you to hang up and cuss, maybe you’ll stay on long enough to actually talk to an employee that won’t know what they’re talking about anyway!”

Back