We Are So Screwed 2016

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
CqeixcpUIAESRGB.jpg

LOL isn't the Trump picture from when he was making fun of the reporter and the Hillary picture her barking like a dog?

Trump is the right man for the job.

Number one problem - the economy is about to go over a cliff, and we are headed to bankruptcy. The only solution is to GROW our economy and make the debt relatively smaller.

Trump will say YES to business.

Hillary will just be happy to say NO, and print money. If you think that has a happy ending, you don't have a loose screw, your head is about to fall off.

It's pretty bad when this whole election has come down to who will save the dumbest thing last or the most corrupt details will come out last…(Edit: say the dumbest thing…" And parentheses)

----------

I can't edit a post with Siri or a crashes the app so it's much easier just to come back in and add something to the post, communicating like this is difficult…

People who think they are "stuck in the middle" have a decision making disorder.

Here are you ONLY options in this election:

1. Clinton
2. Trump
3. waste your vote by not voting or voting for someone else.

Option 3 is proof that you have a decision making disorder.

But you'll be in great company, this is Krauthammer's strategy, and my opinion of him dropped a ton.

People who think they are "stuck in the middle" have a decision making disorder.

Here are you ONLY options in this election:

1. Clinton
2. Trump
3. waste your vote by not voting or voting for someone else.

Option 3 is proof that you have a decision making disorder.

But you'll be in great company, this is Krauthammer's strategy, and my opinion of him dropped a ton.

Just because it is raining today does not mean I will wear storm gear for the rest of my life. I have the mental capacity to change. I have the mental capacity to make my own decision based on current wants and needs. I make decisions based on my own thoughts, not the thoughts of others, some talking head or some Party.

My vote was paid for with the blood Patriots and defended by Americans with the testicular fortitude to stand the **** up. Not yap from the porch. That is too important to vote for Dumb or Dumber.

To translate

Last edited by a moderator:
My vote was paid for with the blood Patriots and defended by Americans with the testicular fortitude to stand the **** up. Not yap from the porch. That is too important to vote for Dumb or Dumber.

I agree, bought and paid for in blood.

Government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Patriots died so we would be able to decide. You have the right to vote (make a decision) because of what they did for you, and if you don't choose Trump or Clinton, you are failing to make that decision, and not much different from the person who doesn't vote.

Question: Who do you think the majority of military will vote for in this election and why?

I agree, bought and paid for in blood.

Government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Patriots died so we would be able to decide. You have the right to vote (make a decision) because of what they did for you, and if you don't choose Trump or Clinton, you are failing to make that decision, and not much different from the person who doesn't vote.

Question: Who do you think the majority of military will vote for in this election and why?

>>You have the right to vote (make a decision) because of what they did for you, .......

As I know you are aware, We are they. You are welcome.

>>...... and if you don't choose Trump or Clinton, you are failing to make that decision, and not much different from the person who doesn't vote.

I can vote for whomever I choose. To think otherwise is to be ignorant. It would be a fool indeed to think that their vote was more important than mine or that I did not have the balls to vote as I see fit.

I was born with a Left wing and a Right wing, My brain is in the middle.

2200e1348d0296f03e26702c18fdc8f0.jpg

Latest posts

Back