We Won't Get Paid Till April...If Then.

Actually it is very fair. Not as big as a new case, but not bad at all.

So, which agent should the client call on the first inevitable O'care policy problem?

Is it "fair" to guide someone thru HC.gov and plan selection, then to get less than a full years commission, with no trail?

So, which agent should the client call on the first inevitable O'care policy problem?

Is it "fair" to guide someone thru HC.gov and plan selection, then to get less than a full years commission, with no trail?

It is not the perfect solution, but Blue corporate did a bunch of these migrations too. I would have not liked my future renewals and referrals to go away.

So is it true that FL Blue released some of the commissions finally? I am told this is true but that it is our "parent" agency holding them back. First they invent this software program which made client bases easy and relatively user friendly, convince us and our agency to download all our leads into it, then after we do they turn around and charge us to use the data base. When some of us refused to be charged those that were not quick enough to transfer their data base lost client list. Now I'm supposed to trust these bozos to hold my commission for another few weeks/months?

I in good faith have spent hours recruiting clients, spent ungodly amounts on fuel for seminars, time on the phone helping clients through this cluster they call healthcare reform etc. and the hard fact is that the only ones to gain by this are the large agency owners. I can't work if I'm not getting paid. I doubt they will increase my commissions or give me interest on the money they are holding and earning interest on. I refuse to write new business for a company that cuts my commissions and then disrespects me enough to hold back my fair due. Many of my co-workers stated that they thought FL Blue was trying to get rid of the agents. I now believe it's true. It makes sense. We work our butts off, sign up all the client base we have, they profit and we lose. This fall the system should be better and they can save tons on people just signing through the website. The CEO and his cohorts laugh all the way to the bank. Am I the only one feeling duped by Corporate America?

FL Blue, I will ultimately have to leave due to none payment of commissions on your part. I want you to know that I am letting credit card companies and anyone I am now having an issue making monthly payments to that YOU are refusing to pay out commissions in a timely manner. That YOU are still receiving your salaries whether or not the government pays. I have a feeling I am not alone. Tarnish your "good" reputation over a few dollars. What do you care. Your still laughing to the bank. How was your Christmas this year?

We were promised all sorts of cool things and we got a big F U..... Don't worry. Keep holding commissions and enjoy your laugh. There will be more of me to come when they no longer can meet their daily expenses.

Oh as for "the government" you've seen the writing on the wall for how many years now and you've been dealing with them on the medicare side for how many years now? Give it up folks.

As a side note, you may have a captive audience in clientele now, but remember, we are the only ones keeping our clients from suing you over the stupid garbage that's been happening with enrollments, lost apps, lost payments, inability to gain member numbers for cards that should have been issued before the 1rst of Jan. etc. It would be better if you increased our commissions and paid in a timely fashion. Remember folks, Rome was also a mighty empire. It too fell.

I'm done! March 31st hurry up and get here. I would rather stock shelves at the local dollar store than go through this hell again. Good luck finding another sucker to work for you and wait 6 months to get paid the piddly @ss 1st month commission.

There has not been one part of this whole deal that hasn't been jacked up to some degree. It will take years to fix all these problems not months. Count me out!

I'm done! March 31st hurry up and get here. I would rather stock shelves at the local dollar store than go through this hell again. Good luck finding another sucker to work for you and wait 6 months to get paid the piddly @ss 1st month commission.

There has not been one part of this whole deal that hasn't been jacked up to some degree. It will take years to fix all these problems not months. Count me out!

Out of what? The exchange? Health Insurance Sales?

Really? You know in our conversation's you asked me what I'd do and I told you if I was your age I'd just change courses and start over in P & C, of course I don't know the Texas coastal market. But just speaking with you the few times I did catch on to one thing (I think) and that was you were not afraid to cold call in person and that is one up on me and may just make you an excellent P & C agent. But daily my thoughts change on this business and what I am going to do.

----------

Actually it is very fair. Not as big as a new case, but not bad at all.

I suppose if you are the cga or your agents it is very fair, but my first case off exchange was family of 4 with a $14998.00 annual premium and husband I was taking off a conversion and the wife and kids an individual she had for years. My take? Under $100.00. I think some of the other cga's are going to lose more than half their sales force come April 1st or shortly thereafter. I knew what I was getting into but very few of the new agents hired just to beef up agency forces to get through open enrollment did not.

Will 50% are more of the health agents sales force be gone or move to other products by the end of 2014?

Back