Webinar - "Source of Funds" Issue for Nov. 7th

Email follow up regarding the webinar replay. When I get the link I will post it.

Thanks for registering for the John Olsen webinar about the "Source of Funds"Issue. Did you find it useful?

For those that asked....WE WILL EMAIL A LINK TO THE REPLAY WHEN IT IS READY ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY.

Do you want other webinars from experts?

Please reply to this email and let me know what types of topics you'd like us to bring experts on...could be other financial topics, but also could be topics like computer backup,viruses and phishing, website best practices, email best practices, onlineemarketing, direct mail, dinner seminars, investment tools, Google lead generation, etc.

Anyway let me know!

Meanwhile here is a list of John's books. I promised him as thanks I would send these out along with a link to where you can get them:

· Olsen, John - Taxation and Suitability of Annuities (Olsen& Marrion LLC, 2012 – www.indexannuitybook.com

· Olsen, John & Marrion, Jack – Index Annuities: A SuitableApproach (Olsen & Marrion LLC, 2010 )

· Olsen, John & Kitces, Michael – The Advisor’s Guide toAnnuities (National Underwriter Co., 3rd ed., 2012), availableat Amazon.com

· Olsen, John – “Annuities and Suitability: Reflections on theState of the Debate”, Journal of Financial Service Professionals, Nov.,2006

· Olsen, John - “Suitability In The Sale of Fixed InsuranceProducts: A Look At Some Of The Murkier Issues”, Journal of FinancialService Professionals, July, 2013

· Olsen, John & Christensen, Burke, “The Neasham Case: AnAnalysis of the Events and Their Implications for Financial Advisors”, Journalof Financial Service Professionals, November, 2012

A big thanks again to John Olsen.

Regards,

tim-sig-small.jpg

- TimTurner
888.333.5095x41

P.S. Here is where you can get John's mostrecent books:

http://www.indexannuitybook.com

Sorrythis took so long but you would be surprised how much work goes into convertingthese type of videos, uploading them, configuring web pages, etc.

Anyway here is the link to the John Olsen webinar replay.

"Source of Funds Issues in FixedInsurance Sales"

http://www.turbochargeyoursales.com/webinars/

Havea great weekend... and HAPPY PLANNING!

Regards,

-Tim Turner
888.333.5095x41

Back