Website Designing Question

Incorporating a blog into the site is an effective way to provide content that is useful to the visitor/prospect, also helps with your SEO.

Value and this recommendation are really the best. With everything that is going on with change in health care, if you can position yourself as an expert to either the agent, or the potential client, through a blog then you will be providing value. This will generate repeat visitors and referrals.

BS,,,,its all fluff to get google to rank you on page one so the client will go to your site.....you think that they are going there to read about health insurance...wrong....they don't even read their policy when they get it in the mail....they are going there to see what the rates are compared to what they have or don't have now.......

..... if you can position yourself as an expert to either the agent, or the potential client, through a blog then you will be providing value. This will generate repeat visitors and referrals.

BS,,,,its all fluff to get google to rank you on page one so the client will go to your site.....you think that they are going there to read about health insurance...wrong....they don't even read their policy when they get it in the mail....they are going there to see what the rates are compared to what they have or don't have now.......

If you sell price then you will always lose out on price. Sell value, expertise and price becomes less important.

yea....tell that to ehealthinsurance...but you are missing what I am saying...when they run rates on my site I get emails and confirmations on started app's....that's when you start calling and advising them.....but they will not call you and tell you nice blog can you tell me more....

If you sell price then you will always lose out on price. Sell value, expertise and price becomes less important.

You've been given some pretty good advice here. One of the best pieces of advice was to add value. You should educate potential clients. Don't try to hard sell them. Give them value. Build credibility for yourself.

And I would find a web designer to design your web site, unless you are a designer. You can find some pretty good rates, especially if the designer simply takes existing templates and customizes them. Nothing wrong with that.

You want your web site to look professional.

The search engines love blogs that are updated often, meaning they will crawl and index your pages whenever the blog is updated. If you use specific keywords in your blog posts, your blog could show up in top search results.

You could also link to your website via your blog and drive traffic that way.

that's right google really like a new fresh content, you can also used pingomatic or pingoat, everytime your update your blog

I agree. People searching online to buy insurance policies are rarely looking for more information than what they need to buy their policy.

That's why I suggest using tools like facebook and other social networking sites to create an online presence for yourself. Having a website, blog, mentions in news, etc. will help to set yourself up as an expert in your niche and will make people more likely to trust you when they need to get their insurance. But I wouldn't expect many avid readers (who are potential prospects) on your blog if all you ever write about is insurance.

I agree. People searching online to buy insurance policies are rarely looking for more information than what they need to buy their policy.

That's why I suggest using tools like facebook and other social networking sites to create an online presence for yourself. Having a website, blog, mentions in news, etc. will help to set yourself up as an expert in your niche and will make people more likely to trust you when they need to get their insurance. But I wouldn't expect many avid readers (who are potential prospects) on your blog if all you ever write about is insurance.

What are you talking about? Insurance is the most interesting subject in the world, written about by the most interesting men in the world, who only drink Dos Equis.

Back