Well, I did it

justsayinisall

Super Genius
I up and quit my '1099, first-year commission only' job. I'm going out on my own.

I've contracted with TRKing and Premier. Even though I'm licensed in all 50 states, at the advice of Matthew I'm going to start out in my home state; FL also IN, TX, NC, VA.

I've done my requested appointments and I'm ready to go for 12 companies, still awaiting another 12.

AHIP and all carrier trainings are done.

I have my business cards and a 'placeholder' website.

I've hired 2 telemarketers to work 20 hours each. I also have another agent that will be working under me...should all go as planned.

I'm set up with SalesDialers.com and will be doing the training today.

Going to get the CSG for multiple states...MAAAAAN how I wish that was more cost-effective.

Will also be signing up with Sales Data Pro unless there are other lead sites that might be better?

Brings me to my question, one of many to come I'm sure! lol; I signed up with RadiusBob for the CRM and I'm setting up the commissions now. Problem I'm having is that each state could have a different commission. I don't see any way to change based on state. Any of you use RadiusBob and know how I can adjust commissions for each state? If I can't adjust, is there any other CRM out there that will allow me to adjust commission percentage for each state?

Thanks in advance!!

Melissa

I'm going to start the telemarketers cold calling for med supps. I really want some time away from the phones so I might switch them to set up face to face appointments occasionally. I will have SOA ready for those but do plan on concentrating on supps

I up and quit my '1099, first-year commission only' job. I'm going out on my own.

I've contracted with TRKing and Premier. Even though I'm licensed in all 50 states, at the advice of Matthew I'm going to start out in my home state; FL also IN, TX, NC, VA.

I've done my requested appointments and I'm ready to go for 12 companies, still awaiting another 12.

AHIP and all carrier trainings are done.

I have my business cards and a 'placeholder' website.

I've hired 2 telemarketers to work 20 hours each. I also have another agent that will be working under me...should all go as planned.

I'm set up with SalesDialers.com and will be doing the training today.

Going to get the CSG for multiple states...MAAAAAN how I wish that was more cost-effective.

Will also be signing up with Sales Data Pro unless there are other lead sites that might be better?

Brings me to my question, one of many to come I'm sure! lol; I signed up with RadiusBob for the CRM and I'm setting up the commissions now. Problem I'm having is that each state could have a different commission. I don't see any way to change based on state. Any of you use RadiusBob and know how I can adjust commissions for each state? If I can't adjust, is there any other CRM out there that will allow me to adjust commission percentage for each state?

Thanks in advance!!

Melissa

I think you only pay for 5 states with CSG to get all states.
Try Get Unlimited Sales Leads - Telemarketing & Mailing Lists for data lists.

Good luck!

Good Luck Melissa! Let me know if you need any other assistance along the way. I would maybe take a look at Ageny Bloc if you are wanting to track commissions. Of course, we have a discount ready for you if you need them and they will do a demo. I can also tell you that we use them as well.

Good Luck Melissa! Let me know if you need any other assistance along the way. I would maybe take a look at Ageny Bloc if you are wanting to track commissions. Of course, we have a discount ready for you if you need them and they will do a demo. I can also tell you that we use them as well.

Hey Matthew, another place I can be a pain in your rear huh? bahahahah

Discount?? Could you send me that info? I'm looking at Agency Intel and it is looking really good to me. I think it would do everything I want and it looks to be the easiest to use too but they don't have a free trial and they have a 6 month contract. I hate any type of contracts, I've been bitten by them in the past. I would prefer a month to month. I think Agency Bloc is month to month?

Salesforce said they wouldn't work for what I need it to do. Radius Bob never got back to me on my question on the multiple states. I'm also looking at Zoho but it doesn't look promising.

Hey Matthew, another place I can be a pain in your rear huh? bahahahah

Discount?? Could you send me that info? I'm looking at Agency Intel and it is looking really good to me. I think it would do everything I want and it looks to be the easiest to use too but they don't have a free trial and they have a 6 month contract. I hate any type of contracts, I've been bitten by them in the past. I would prefer a month to month. I think Agency Bloc is month to month?

Salesforce said they wouldn't work for what I need it to do. Radius Bob never got back to me on my question on the multiple states. I'm also looking at Zoho but it doesn't look promising.
Nah, questions keep me on my toes!

Absolutely! I'll send it over right now. They are pretty solid and have recently added a live chat support to their CRM! (which I love).

For multiple states on radius, just have one for each state. For example. On the drop down you will put one on Aetna. Then the next drop down you can put multiple ones, like Med supp FL, med supp Tx, mapd FL etc.

Good luck. I hope you do better than I did calling multiple states for Med supps. I wasted about 5 months.

Back