Wellcare Sonata MA Plan 08

All WellCare contracted and compliant producers selling WellCare’s PFFS products for the remainder of 2007 (effective dates 10/1/07, 11/1/07 & 12/1/07) and for 2008 Annual Enrollment period (1/1/08), will receive an Industry Compensation Adjustment (ICA) of $150.00 in addition to their base compensation per their contract commission schedule.

Example: A producer contracted at the agent level will earn a total of $400 per CMS-approved compliant enrollment application, payable as follows:

Contract Commission Schedule $250.00
Industry Compensation Adjustment (ICA) $150.00
Total Compensation $400.00

FYI - In case y'all have already contracted.

Re-Certs and new certs need to get on the online classes to be contracted for 2008. Can only try to take exam twice, then have to wait thirty days to try again!
https://wellcare.webex.com/mw0302l/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=wellcare

I have been asked other questions on Wellcare and need to say they do have other plans also...

We did not get hand out for the plans, we told that they are ready to print as soon as Medicare publishes the deductibles for 08.

I should have been more complete on their plans. I just think Sonata is the best of their offerings.

They also have…
MA only/Prelude-$250 a day Hospital (1-5days)-$20-35 PCP/Spec-MOOP $3750-Up to a $50 rebate on part B
MA-PD/Concert-$150 a day hospital (1-5days)-$15--$30 PCP/Spec-MOOP $3750-Rx $5or$7/28/58-$0 premium

All plans include the extras of dental-vision-hearing and personal items
I am not sure which will replace Freedom but we were told that no commission would be paid-just renewal.

Duet is staying the same-in Arkansas they are expanding from 7 to 20+ counties-they said they expanding the Dual counties nationwide-I believe they are not selling to Duals in MO or Fl anymore because of State not committing to paying.

As far as premiums-I only have the premiums for AR and MO.
It does look a lot like the area’s that Humana is zero – they are also - The highest the Sonata premium gets is $19. They do vary the co-pays it seemed a little as they had A/B/C areas.

I hope this gives you a better Idea. We had a Regional Public relations Rep and Regional Sales Rep at our meeting, I was impressed on what they had to say.

We also went over the Humana-Coventry-Pyramid (Which does have $195 hospital stay)and Secure Horizon plans (Not AARP/guess no info on it yet)and Sonata with the extras really looked the best .(IMHO)

Hope this gives you a better idea of their offerings.

Scott

Guess what, I forgot one more benefit that Wellcare plans will be offering..:embarrassed:

They will also have a gym membership. The reason I think I forgot was they have not finalized what company this will be for 08. I guess it was Curves this year, which I am sure most people know is women only. I kinda hope it is Silver Sneakers, as that would mess up Humana. I have 50 or so Humana members that love Silver Sneakers and if that happened with the benefits Wellcare is offering...well I can make my clients and myself both very happy. :D

Scott

Scott~
At Neishloss.com they have all the info on the WellCare plans already posted. Go in under Senior, then Medicare Advantage and it lists the 2008 info on about six companies already.
They are not my FMO or RGMA, but I LOVE their website. And Best Marketing's website.
~IF

Back