Wesite Designer Recommendation

Shawn H

Hi All,
I need to setup a new website and need a recommendation for a designer/hosting company preferably in Los Angeles CA area. My current hosting company is just useless. Please help!
Thank you all.
Shawn H.

Are you looking for something simple or complicated?

A lot of the web developer community right now is starting to realize that with the tremendous amount of self-service options along with website development becoming a more mature market, they can't just get away with what they used to.

I have a guy I'm working with out of San Diego if you're interested feel free to inbox me.

Check out my web site at www.InsuranceCommentary.com. It's a WordPress based web site without any kind of ecommerce, databases, etc. If you like it, I can give you my web mistress' contact info. She is in Texas and I pay her through PayPal. She's awesome.
Check out my web site at www.InsuranceCommentary.com. It's a WordPress based web site without any kind of ecommerce, databases, etc. If you like it, I can give you my web mistress' contact info. She is in Texas and I pay her through PayPal. She's awesome.

I too have a WP theme site that Iam struggling to customize my self. Kindly share your web mistress info. Thank you.

I too have a WP theme site that Iam struggling to customize my self. Kindly share your web mistress info. Thank you.

Feel free to message me for help as well if you'd like. Getting a site to look like a theme can look easy, but it can be a real challenge!

Back