What are your views on World Financial Group and Premier Financial Alliance?

agent2cup

Some of our clients, who barely speak English were recruited by WFG and PFA. They were promised that they'll make 6 figures to 7 figures selling life insurance within months if they work hard enough. My partner and I are old school and we haven't been out there in the social media world. We work and we live life we don't pay much attention until we came across these types of situations. Any input, suggestion are greatly appreciated.

WFG has a Securities BD & PFA doesnt that I'm aware of. With all the coming Regulatory Changes that'll help WFG Survive and PFA will probably lose a ton of marketshare.
WFG also has a more diversified product platform and has access to Crump so lots of Carriers & products. I have 2 people (HIV/Type 1 Diabetes) and nobody would approve either of them. They went to a WFG agent and both were approved with John Hancock & Prudential because of Crump. Seemed super helpful

How does he get screwed? I can try to help guide him. He’s at an 80% contract and gets his renewals....I’m a little new and would love to be able to point out some things to him

Back