What Can I Do if I Can Generate Auto Insurance Leads Nationwide?

Re: What Can I Do if I Can Generate Auto Insurance Leads Nationwi

An unlicensed person cannot bind coverage, give recomendations of coverage needs or determine eligibility.

An unlicensed cold caller (in-house or third party) can ask for simple driver and vehicle information, which is what most of them do.

Re: What Can I Do if I Can Generate Auto Insurance Leads Nationwi

what happen to the guy who was buying your leads.

I am interested in learning more about this call center you own and what you are doing with it. I just stepped down from running a call center as the sole operator for over 4 years. I do not have a non compete statement, and I have plenty of customers/employees willing to follow.......

I am interested in learning more about this call center you own and what you are doing with it. I just stepped down from running a call center as the sole operator for over 4 years. I do not have a non compete statement, and I have plenty of customers/employees willing to follow.......

SAWEEET, you comment the same thing twice, can I bash now??

PPC is best and easy way to generate leads try ppc for some time and then compare ppc or calling which method is more effective.

I guess I have the same predicament as the original poster but more than a year after his original post. We generate leads for an insurance leads broker for almost 7 months now but the broker has started to underpay my center by paying for a smaller number of leads against the submitted number of leads. This is for no real reason at all and our complaints has resulted to a threat of dropping our center as a lead provider to them.

We need to switch to another source of income and we need another broker or end user to sell our leads. If you know of a more dependable broker or leads buyer, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you for your help.

Back