What else do you need as an agent?

JYablonski

I'm looking to see what other services agents might be looking for so I can expand my current business.

Some backstory:

One of the pots I have a hand in is as a partner in a very low cost, budget lead/recruiting agency. We soruce and screen hires, people to move brokerages work on someones downline etc.

Depending on the industry our client is from, we like to offer them additional services (for example, real estate we will offer buyer seller leads and things along those lines).

I'm trying to think of other services to offer, and realized we have nothing else to offer insurance agents. What else is something you guys need and would hire someone to do for you reasonably? Of course leads are a big thing, but everyone and their grandmother does leads and we would struggle to be competitive in that market.

I'm looking to see what other services agents might be looking for so I can expand my current business.

Some backstory:

One of the pots I have a hand in is as a partner in a very low cost, budget lead/recruiting agency. We soruce and screen hires, people to move brokerages work on someones downline etc.

Depending on the industry our client is from, we like to offer them additional services (for example, real estate we will offer buyer seller leads and things along those lines).

I'm trying to think of other services to offer, and realized we have nothing else to offer insurance agents. What else is something you guys need and would hire someone to do for you reasonably? Of course leads are a big thing, but everyone and their grandmother does leads and we would struggle to be competitive in that market.

answer my fan mail

Every couple days when I get an email about yet another one of my commercial carriers pulling out of the market - give me a hug and tell me it will be O.K.

Deal! For one low payment of $14.95 a month. I withold the right to refuse the hug if you haven't showered yet for the day.

Back