what else is available for comparing PDPs other than Medicare.gov?

can anyone tell me what is available for agents besides Medicare.gov for helping beneficiaries find the PDP that's best for them? I have heard mention of some but I have never looked into them. If someone can help me here and if possible, let me know what stipulations are required in order to have access to these services.

thanks

Most of the larger FMO/GA's have one of the two (or possibly more) systems that have multiple capabilities.
Sunfire or Accenture. Note: each FMO names their version of those two options with a unique name.
What they do (and a bit more--check with the FMO)
1. make a mini client account where you can:
2. do an SOA by email, text or in person
3. enter their drugs and save the info for future use
4. present all MAPD and PDP plans in your area
5. enroll them in person, email or text
The software will show all plans in your area, especially helpful for PDP's.
Occasionally, not sure why, I have found a glitch on these, and I confirm by running the Rx through Medicare. You just can't save their drugs there.
If your client is tech savvy enough to be able to use the Blue Button tech, you can upload their Rx direct from Medicare to whichever system you are using, Sunfire or Accenture.
You need an "upline" with one of these systems.
Someone else will no doubt expand on this also.

Most of the larger FMO/GA's have one of the two (or possibly more) systems that have multiple capabilities.
Sunfire or Accenture. Note: each FMO names their version of those two options with a unique name.
What they do (and a bit more--check with the FMO)
1. make a mini client account where you can:
2. do an SOA by email, text or in person
3. enter their drugs and save the info for future use
4. present all MAPD and PDP plans in your area
5. enroll them in person, email or text
The software will show all plans in your area, especially helpful for PDP's.
Occasionally, not sure why, I have found a glitch on these, and I confirm by running the Rx through Medicare. You just can't save their drugs there.
If your client is tech savvy enough to be able to use the Blue Button tech, you can upload their Rx direct from Medicare to whichever system you are using, Sunfire or Accenture.
You need an "upline" with one of these systems.
Someone else will no doubt expand on this also.

This is absolutely correct. N&F uses Sunfire and Connecture through our MedicareCENTER platform. It does everything mentioned here. The PDP quote comparison specifically shows you what your client will be paying for the drugs annually and then total cost with premium as well. It will also break down each drug cost month by month and show you what drug phase it is in. You can also switch costs to mail order, automatically switch brand name drugs to generic, and include pharmacies to get the most accurate pricing.

Last edited:
My Health Plan from JSA works well ..powered by Connecture ...

Well, JSA is my up line for United Health Care. So, I should have access to My Health Plan. Thanks

Anyone have updates on these systems (connecture specifically) syncing with agency bloc?

Back