What Industry Do You Plan on Going into ?

Marijuana manufacturing and distribution. It's one of the last vestiage of free enterprise.

ha.... funny stuff I have been looking into internet markerting, actually looks like a parallel industry if you ask me

Check out the forum on Websites, and you'll find many of our former health insurance agents who are now website development and SEO experts. Some say that's a more vulnerable business than this one, though!

Most of the smart brokers GOT OUR OF INDIVIDUAL HEALTH SALES!!!

Keep in mind, that what has worked best for us, is not going to be shared. I don't mean to be mean-spirited. I know. I saw it. I tried not to use the same word twice in the same sentence but I could not help it.

ha.... funny stuff I have been looking into internet markerting, actually looks like a parallel industry if you ask me

Actually it was a thought. After the election I kept trying to figure out how to make money on stupid people. The state I live in legalized marijuana. So now I just need to go on disability for glaucoma. Grow some extra glaucoma medicine, get me my Obama phone and all the free government cheese I can get.

Back