What is a Dialer and how Does It Work?

Josh,

With your power dialer am I able to use a regular phone or do I need a headset to hook up to my computer?

5always

It does not require you to use a landline. Part of the reason for that is it can add latency to the call which increases lag, so it does require a headset to the computer.

insurancemet,
Dialers are like cars...they all have different features and each person has different needs. Ultimately I would advise any one to look at a dialer that does most of what you want it to do, at an inexpensive price and most importantly is easy to use so you can get up to speed quicker and start generating leads, appointments and sales quicker.

A dialer that gives you the stability of a landline and the mobility of dialing through your computer would be ideal. If possible, consider a power dialer versus a predictive dialer as some predictive dialers have a tendency for inherent lag upon the prospect answering the phone.

Any dialer will increase your numbers and it is a numbers game... hope this helps.

I have to admit I have a Toyota although I have had Ford, Chevy and Pontiac in the past. Ford has come a long ways and love the new Explorers. I do believe in supporting small business though...you make a great point!

Back