What is the Best Company for a Long Term Career?

fmintar1 there have been many debates in this forum about companies such as Lincoln Heritage, Primerica, NAA, World Financial Group and maybe a couple of others. But post about any of those mentioned and get ready. Just do a forum search on WFG.

If you have never heard of Guardian I will assume your may be new to the industry. So be forewarned. These posters can be brutal but if WFG is your home stay strong and just take it as a learning experience on how to overcome objections.

Just understand there is no perfect company and not all things are for all people. The two biggest issues you will probably get hit with from these experienced folks are the MLM aspect and product compensation.

So bone up on compensation and read and understand your Agent agreement.

Lol whenever I hear about WFG Mah comes to mind. Lol, she was a piece of work

Here's my take on the MLM type companies. They have a right to run their business as they see fit. There's no scam or pyramid issue. A couple reasons reason for such a high turn over is because people start out part-time which means they work it when they want and can leave when they want. Next it's basically sales.. Working the business is an individual consideration. Hey that's just the way it is. Like it or not it works for them.

Now looking at it just from an earning perspective people can join any of the companies and if the sell products even one a month there's a good chance that one sale could take care of any monthly fees.

Oh yea there's a good chance a few of the organizations can or do offer long term care products.

Thats the way most prospects think before paying a fee and signing up. I wonder if it could be that, even tho Primerica indicates that, historically, the average reps sells approx 2 1/2 policies PER YEAR, the only thing mentioned at "Opportunity" meetings is the $100k commissions, residual incomes, and financial independence of those at the very top who started early years ago in brand new markets at a time when A.L. Williams was selling almost 3 times the policies Primerica currently does?

Back