What options do I have to send an enrollment link?

jack3454

Super Genius
I only have Sunfire Matrix from my upline, but I have a guy who refuses to give his bank details over the phone and he’s in another state. Can I send a enrollment link somehow via sunfire or any other way so he can do it on his computer? Im not sure what options I have here. Thank you

This is for a med supp? Which company and are you doing the enrollment through the carrier portal? For example, Enrollment Hub with Humana gives the option for the enrollee to input their bank info during the E-sign process.

A better question might be . . . why doesn't he trust you?

Many (most?) carriers require payment information with the app but some will approve COD apps and/or will send a paper bill.

I can only think of one situation where the prospect refused to give me their bank information unless I came to their home. She lived an hour away so I told her she would need to find another agent.

I only have Sunfire Matrix from my upline, but I have a guy who refuses to give his bank details over the phone and he’s in another state. Can I send a enrollment link somehow via sunfire or any other way so he can do it on his computer? Im not sure what options I have here. Thank you

In sunfire you can choose to email the application.. Choose that instead of voice signature

This is for a med supp? Which company and are you doing the enrollment through the carrier portal? For example, Enrollment Hub with Humana gives the option for the enrollee to input their bank info during the E-sign process.

It is a med supp and it is Humana. I was using fast app but I didnt know the customer could put in their own banking information, Ive always added it in myself.

A better question might be . . . why doesn't he trust you?

Many (most?) carriers require payment information with the app but some will approve COD apps and/or will send a paper bill.

I can only think of one situation where the prospect refused to give me their bank information unless I came to their home. She lived an hour away so I told her she would need to find another agent.

Apparently he’s been swindled several times before and doesnt give that info to anyone. Yeah I wasn’t aware of any that provided the option to send a paper bill thats why I was hoping I could send a link to him or something.

option to send a paper bill

Worth exploring.

Most want "cash with app" as it shows good faith. An app without money is often one that will never be placed . . . or last long after delivery.

FWIW, someone can just as easily be swindled by a door knocking F2F sales person as they can by a stranger on the phone.

If he has been taken "several times" before he is either lying or just giving an excuse to avoid saying he is never going to buy from you.

Move on . . . this is a weak prospect.

I have several direct pays. Usually did UHC with them or a BCBS.

I don't think I would agree that it's an indicator of unwillingness to buy or trust.

Some people are simply more careful.

These people can certainly stay on the books for years. Bring up Annual pay with them as an option... They tend to like that idea and sometimes get a discount.

Back