what softwares/IT application independent agents use?

insurance82

Expert
Since independent agents have contract with multiple insurance companies, do they have to use software/application provided by each companies? Currently I'm working for state farm agent and juggling between 3 different systems ( NECHO is pain in the rear). As a new insurance producer, learning 3 different systems simultaneously is overwhelming at the time. So indys can you guys share your experiences with different software/applications?

I only use one rater for everything but of course you will learn all the tricks for each companies.

I'm an indi agent but I know a lot of State Farm agents, and what they are going through with that. Basically, when you go indi, ANYTHING will be easier than State Farm, as far as management systems go.

I am on the commercial end, but as far as me, I send the carriers acord applications, or I quote on their online system. Then once it's bound, I input it on our agency system: TAM. Then, the service team uses TAM for servicing.

As a producer, as far as managing my pipeline, leads, etc. I don't use any sort of software. I've been doing this for almost 20yrs and it’s a combination of unread emails, calendar appointments, and piles documents/leads/files/handwritten notes/etc. It sounds inefficient and archaic, but its how most successful producers I know do it, and I have yet to find something that works better overall.

Back