What States Are HumanaOne Plans Popular

In what states are HumanaOne plans price competitive? Does anybody consider them one of their top carriers?

I am appointed w/them and familiar with their plans but have not sold any because their premiums in MI aren't competitive w/UH1, Aetna, or even Assurant.

Doesn't matter much how they stack up now. The test will be on 9/23. I expect to see a shuffle of who is in the game, who isn't when the calendar flips.

Doesn't matter much how they stack up now. The test will be on 9/23. I expect to see a shuffle of who is in the game, who isn't when the calendar flips.

BUT MAN...THEY HAVE A CONTEST RUNNING......

HumanaOne bonus program runs now through December 31:Huge earning potential: each member counts toward bonus

You’ll be rewarded for growing your overall membership when you sell HumanaOne's individual products with effective dates of coverage from Sept.1– Dec. 31, 2010.
Members Sold:
Bonus Payment:
8 to 10
$500
11 to16
$1,000
17 to 25
$1,500
26 to 35
$2,500
36+
$5,000​
If you qualify for any level of this bonus, you may also be eligible for additional rewards:
  • $5 for each qualifying member with the supplemental accident benefit option
  • $10 for each qualifying member with the Traditional Plus dental plan
  • $15 for each qualifying member who is separately issued a life and/or supplemental insurance product* (These products were formerly marketed under the Humana Financial Protection Product (HFPP) name. Bonus does not include sales of the Junior Estate Builder plan.)
For complete details including bonus rules and regulations, download the bonus flyer.
P.S. If you haven’t written business with us in the last 12 months, you are eligible for our New Agent Bonus Program as well. Any qualifying policy you sell will count toward both bonuses! Click here for details!
We appreciate your business. If you have any questions about this bonus program, please contact your sale representative.
Thank you.Please do not reply to this e-mail.
Humana strives to protect your privacy and confidentiality. To learn more about how Humana protects your confidentiality, please see our complete Internet Privacy Statement and our Privacy Practices.

If you do not want us to contact you by e-mail, you can unsubscribe from our online community.

For more information about Humana coverage or the company providing these benefits, please visit Humana.com.
HumanaOne
Humana Inc. P.O. Box 1633
Waukesha, WI 53187-1633
1-866-672-9165​

In Illinois, Indiana and Wisc they rank in the bottom 3rd in price. Their ST rates are good though (as stated earlier)They were ok in Iowa, but they are pulling out of Iowa as of 9-23. I haven't written them anywhere else.

pulling out of Iowa

They will not be expanding to more states and there are only a handful of states where new plans have been introduced. GA is the last state where new plans will be offered.

In my state they're top 3 in price every time. Always ends up being Humana and BX, Golden rule or Cigna depending on zip.

Other than 1 crazy issue on my first policy with them, no issues ever with Humana.. well.. other than they're crazy slow to pay. I'm just now getting paid on business from like June.

Back