What States NOT to Get Licensed in

The all time, number one state that all agents should definitely avoid, at all costs is, drum roll please.

Is the state of Confusion. There are too many agents who are already in that state. ;)

When did this new license ban in California take place. I got my license in August with no problem.

Sometimes ya just gotta shake your head and wonder....

Rick

It made my day.

It reminds me of when I had a summer stage-hand job in a (way) off-Broadway theater and the stage manager said there was a problem opening the curtain and sent me to prop room and ask the prop manager to give me a new curtain key.

Anyone up for an early morning snipe hunt?

Last edited by a moderator:
We sent a guy to the lumber yard for a "lumber stretcher" because we were out of 12 footers and only had 8 footers. When we found him after lunch, he was sitting on a stack of 2 bys, smoking a cigarette. We asked him if he ever got the "lumber stretcher" and he said "Somebody else checked it out, and I'm waiting for him to return it"! It was a good come-back, not to mention that he escaped a good portion of work that day.:laugh:

yeah yeah I know there is not 57 states only 55.

I thought you were serous about the California ban.

Unlike the other 57 states, California has a specific number of insurance licenses available. It's very much like the taxicab licenses in NY City.

Until a current agent either dies, is stripped of license due to accidently mentioning mortgage rates during an MA meeting, or voluntarily non-renews to go into a more stable industry like being Tiger Wood's wife, we are at our quota.

Sorry about that but I stronly urge you look elsewhere, perhaps VA. There is a complete lack of ethical agents there and you would be very welcome.

Rick

LMAO ROFL.

:D

Rick - You are going to make someone panic. The waiting list usually starts around 12 months, not 18.

Dan

Back