What Would You Do with This Situation?

I feel like this was sarcastic ?

I think 15 K is a little tight, between business expenses and living expenses.

Why is it sarcastic since I have been there and done that? I quit the best job I had ever had and started a business out of the bedroom of my house with $15,000, a wife, and three nearly teenage children. It was the scariest thing I ever did but I succeeded. If he is willing to risk the $15,000 he has a shot at succeeding and a fall back of going to work for someone else if he fails. I didn't have a fall back position when I started my business (not insurance). My business managed to merit a mention in "Home Office Computing Magazine" one years later (1995).

Last edited:
Good for you, it reminds me of the story about my dad, quit his job, got into sales with zero experience, and rocked it, had a burning desire, you can actually read about it here.

Sometimes ya gotta eat | Life Coach, Motivation, Success

Why is it sarcastic since I have been there and done that? I quit the best job I had ever had and started a business out of the bedroom of my house with $15,000, a wife, and three nearly teenage children. It was the scariest thing I ever did but I succeeded. If he is willing to risk the $15,000 he has a shot at succeeding and a fall back of going to work for someone else if he fails. I didn't have a fall back position when I started my business (not insurance). My business managed to merit a mention in "Home Office Computing Magazine" one years later (1995).

Back