• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What would you do?

PhxSunsFan

Guru
to the new agents... you get a live tranfer deal.. etc with lots of into on the caller.. you calll him back.. ) and he says .. yes i'll do business with you.. text me your name and iicense number???

to the new agents... you get a live tranfer deal.. etc with lots of into on the caller.. you calll him back.. ) and he says .. yes i'll do business with you.. text me your name and iicense number???

If you have to call him back then he is not a "live transfer". I'd also text him the info he asked for, but I know this guy may be a little too distrusting for me to give him much of my valuable time. Of course I'm talking about live transfers from TV commercials doing the lead generation, not from a Pakistani cold caller doing the lead generation.

Ive had other such request. Most of the time they are just wasting your time!
Find another lead. IMO

I'd keep a copy of my insurance license in my photos on my phone and text it to him, while he's on the phone with me. Before I do that, I'd ask them straight out, "is there any other reason that would keep you from doing business with me?"

Last edited:
Back