What're your thoughts on Adult Entertainment Industry insurance?

A few of my teachers in HS did uber, or worked at walmart during the summer to make a livable income.

I assumed you were talking about the teachers working in the adult sex industry. my bad, lost in translation. Pretty scary though when Walmart is a job listed as helping someone make a livable wage

I assumed you were talking about the teachers working in the adult sex industry. my bad, lost in translation. Pretty scary though when Walmart is a job listed as helping someone make a livable wage
LOL no, They were girls i went to highschool with (less than 3 years ago) a good portion of them started to work for the adult industry right at 18 or 19. Whether is be working as a exotic dancer or the most popular option is selling "content" through onlyfans. It's really common in 2020

LOL no, They were girls i went to highschool with (less than 3 years ago) a good portion of them started to work for the adult industry right at 18 or 19. Whether is be working as a exotic dancer or the most popular option is selling "content" through onlyfans. It's really common in 2020
Were they Eskimo girls? :err:

I have sold a ton of my content, but keep getting a lot of return requests & some asking for me to pay pain & suffering damages for having to see it

Back