What's out there? 16 Years in the Insurance game with a captive agency

Rushjump84

I have 10 years of experience running large agencies for a well known captive organization in the Midwest. I have built agencies that generate 2 million of NET premium per year selling mostly final expense. The bulk of my residuals were built in the last few years.

I am looking to take a step back from agency building. It can be very profitable, but It takes 90+ hours per week.

Currently I am sitting on 15k in residual income per month and have the ability to generate an additional 25K a month in commissions and bonuses working 20 - 25 hours a week. We do not pay for leads and I can sell virtually.

By no means is my situation typical I am in the top 2 - 3 percent at my company. I am genuinely wondering if there is anything else out there.

Currently I am sitting on 15k in residual income per month and have the ability to generate an additional 25K a month in commissions and bonuses working 20 - 25 hours a week.

Will you lose your $15 000 in monthly renewals if you left? You will work more than 25 hours a week to generate $25,000 net a month if you go independent.

Latest posts

Back