What's your most productive inbound marketing channel ?

Eamon Phillips

I have been reading several reviews, as well as how-tos, from solo agents about all sorts of inbound marketing, mostly about FB ads. Like most marketing activities, it all depends on your overall marketing strategy.
However, it would be interesting if you could share - that single channel - which actually worked for YOU, and why you think it did.

My website.

It works for me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It gathers both hard leads (I want a quote) and soft leads (I'm interested in this Ebook about Medicare) that I can nurture differently.

I'm a bit lazy in my marketing and sales approach. I like inbound over outbound (thanks for that, Bob.) That means most of my activity is where someone can find me vs me hounding them.

I have started testing outbound mail locally, but my marketing philosophy is the same. I don't waste my time contacting people that haven't asked for it.

I hate FB leads, but if you make them work for you please message me to improve my FB ads.

I like low hanging fruit.

Last edited:
Referrals from other insurance agents (car, home , group, life agents , and financial advisors) who don't sell what I sell. (Medicare and Obamacare).

Your presumed competition.

100% referrals, $0 marketing costs.

Back