Wheel chair amputee...

What medications? Confined to chair or temporary? Do you have UHL? They don’t ask about wheelchair so you could try them depending on the other health conditions/medications.
Is she actually "confined" to the wheelchair or does she just use it because that is easiest for her. In other words, can she get around on crutches if she wanted to?

Is she actually "confined" to the wheelchair or does she just use it because that is easiest for her. In other words, can she get around on crutches if she wanted to?

I am going to call her today... if she is confined... it will need to go GI correct? There is no magic pill (company) that I am unaware of?

I am going to call her today... if she is confined... it will need to go GI correct? There is no magic pill (company) that I am unaware of?
Some applications ask "confined" which if she can get around on crutches, the answer would be no. Others ask "use" which require a yes answer. Then, there are some that ask if they have had an amputation due to sickness or other than due to an accident which will require a yes answer if within the time frame.

Some applications ask "confined" which if she can get around on crutches, the answer would be no. Others ask "use" which require a yes answer. Then, there are some that ask if they have had an amputation due to sickness or other than due to an accident which will require a yes answer if within the time frame.

Thought as much. I met this lady a year ago and she blew me off and said she was looking into it herself and didn't need my help. Caught back up to her and guess what... minus one leg later, she is still "kicking tiers" with her only good leg??? Looks like it's going to be tough love conversation on this one and she still won't make a move... I've lost all the hair on the top of my head from scratching so much as I wonder how some people think!:confused:

If it were over 2 years, then Settlers would probably take her. Since it is within 2 years (due to disease I assume), then it's more than likely a GI situation.

As for AIG, what is it that you're contemplating? Not much to it.
*80% contract
*Advances up to 6 months
* Ages 50-85
* $5K-$25K
* Return of Premium +10% if the client dies within the first 2 years
* Takes CC or DE card
* Chargeback for lapses is 25% for first 6 months and 0% after
* Chargeback for death is 100% for months 1-12 and 50% for months 13-24
* No Phone History Interview

Thought as much. I met this lady a year ago and she blew me off and said she was looking into it herself and didn't need my help. Caught back up to her and guess what... minus one leg later, she is still "kicking tiers" with her only good leg??? Looks like it's going to be tough love conversation on this one and she still won't make a move... I've lost all the hair on the top of my head from scratching so much as I wonder how some people think!:confused:

Sounds like fleas or maybe head lice.:yes:

Back