Where do I find 145% Contracts.

Hey friends. Can anyone refer me to an IMO or FMO that has significantly high contracts over 130% for the life side of the business?

We can offer those levels along with other TOP IMOs in the final expense space, but you will need to submit substantial proof of production. Street-level comp in the FE space is typically 115% -120% depending on the carrier. Anything above 130% you will be required to do 500K annually PLUS. To get 145% you need to have a large agency that issue pays over 3-5 million a year in annual premiums.

We can offer those levels along with other TOP IMOs in the final expense space, but you will need to submit substantial proof of production. Street-level comp in the FE space is typically 115% -120% depending on the carrier. Anything above 130% you will be required to do 500K annually PLUS. To get 145% you need to have a large agency that issue pays over 3-5 million a year in annual premiums.
But…but..but… I sold my mom a policy and she’s going to tell all her friends about me. So I’m going to be needing that 145% by Friday.

Hey friends. Can anyone refer me to an IMO or FMO that has significantly high contracts over 130% for the life side of the business?

Same answer here as in the other forum, ain't happening. The title says 145% and the text says 130%. Neither are happening. Even with serious production a sole producer is not having multiple 130% contracts.

You are likely starting in Final expense world. They usually focus on commission level the most. Once you sell 50 FE policies come back and read some of the postings on this forum. As an individual you are expected to be selling about 7 to 8 FE policies a day 5 days a week to earn the very top commission. Its not that easy to get to that level overnight.

That's not correct to get the top company contracts. Most companies require proof in the $70-80K per year range to sign off on their best contracts. I mean contracts over street.

But "street" is tricky IMO word. It's not the same everywhere. Some IMO's live on different streets.

I've only been asked to provide proof of production twice in 20 years. Maybe my upline has had to provide it more and just didn't tell me. But providing proof is easy when you have it.

Back