Where to Get Bulk Daily Auto Insurance?

brethart

Hello,
I am looking to purchase around 200,000-300,000 new leads each month for auto insurance. Can you advise me on what I should expect to be a good price to pay per lead in these quantities and who are some of the vendors who would be worth contacting?

Sorry to ask but what are you going to do with 200,000 to 300,000 leads? At even $4.00 a lead which is cheap that is $800,000 and up a month in leads wow.

I am not going to do anything with it :)
I have someone who wants to buy it. My hope is that at bulk quantities the prices will go down drastically. Or is that not realistic?

Sorry to ask but what are you going to do with 200,000 to 300,000 leads? At even $4.00 a lead which is cheap that is $800,000 and up a month in leads wow.

he's right. nobody has that type of financial support. 800,000/month on internet leads....are you looking for old leads? some companies sell old leads for 20-80 cents.

Feel free to contact me about obtaining large quantities of auto insurance leads. I can get you aged leads that are 1 to 3 days old, 4 to 30 days old, 31 to 90 days old, 91+ days old, etc. I can find out what states you want and get you a lead count.

Michael Norris
www.StellarProspects.com
[email protected]
813-994-8874

Last edited:
I am not going to do anything with it :)
I have someone who wants to buy it. My hope is that at bulk quantities the prices will go down drastically. Or is that not realistic?

the price per lead will always decrease when ordering larger quantities.

Hello,
I am looking to purchase around 200,000-300,000 new leads each month for auto insurance. Can you advise me on what I should expect to be a good price to pay per lead in these quantities and who are some of the vendors who would be worth contacting?

Seems to me that anybody forking out that kind of advance money on a resale scheme should already know what leads costs and who the vendors are. Good luck jumping off a cliff!

BTW, hearing about all these aged leads, reselling of leads, and multiple agents calling the same lead has made me VERY LEARY of entering my name and contact information into any form on any web page whatsoever - for insurance or for interest in any other product!

Seems to me that anybody forking out that kind of advance money on a resale scheme should already know what leads costs and who the vendors are. Good luck jumping off a cliff!

BTW, hearing about all these aged leads, reselling of leads, and multiple agents calling the same lead has made me VERY LEARY of entering my name and contact information into any form on any web page whatsoever - for insurance or for interest in any other product!

no kiddin

no just leads, but from working in call centers.....

the things I've seen I guarantee you couldnt of dreamed of some of the stuff that goes down

Back