Where to move to pursue Property Claims?!?!

John Merck

Hi all,

looking for some context here to aid me in a moving decision (trying to keep this short and to the point)

I used to lived in ATL and have moved to Idaho 1 hour south of Couer d'alene. I am moving away from here for a number of reasons and just need some input on what might be a good area to move to pursue a steady amount of claims.

I'm looking for a city that is similar to ATL or Denver, ideally. These are CTR driven markets with endless claims at times and I have worked both. My question is does anyone know of any other metropolitan areas that have a strong Wind/Hail season or CTR driven claims??

The work available is really my #1 concern now so I'm really not concerned with anything else.

(Any input available on UT, NV, NM, AR, KY or the BOISE area??)

In Southern Nevada home and auto claims are completely out of control. No wind/hail issues for the most part but water claims alone up the wahzoo

In Southern Nevada home and auto claims are completely out of control. No wind/hail issues for the most part but water claims alone up the wahzoo
A little bit surprised to hear that not knowing much about Nevada. Is that Southern NV as a whole or is that claims volume more focused toward Vegas??

Hi all,

looking for some context here to aid me in a moving decision (trying to keep this short and to the point)

I used to lived in ATL and have moved to Idaho 1 hour south of Couer d'alene. I am moving away from here for a number of reasons and just need some input on what might be a good area to move to pursue a steady amount of claims.

I'm looking for a city that is similar to ATL or Denver, ideally. These are CTR driven markets with endless claims at times and I have worked both. My question is does anyone know of any other metropolitan areas that have a strong Wind/Hail season or CTR driven claims??

The work available is really my #1 concern now so I'm really not concerned with anything else.

(Any input available on UT, NV, NM, AR, KY or the BOISE area??)

That sound like a super fancy sounding city name for Idaho.

To be clear, are you a claims adjuster or are you a roofer wanting to create claims with a hammer to get insurance companies to pay for new roofs

but water claims alone up the wahzoo

It is 2024, it isnt for me to judge what kind of kinks you are into, but pretty sure the standard home owners policy in most states (except maybe CA & NY) have exclusions for anything that might be up your wahzoo or costs to retrieve said items from your wahzoo.

Farmers could cover it as they have seen a thing or two

Water losses are boring and climbing roofs is the only thing that makes writing estimates by night worth it *IMO* so does anyone else have any professional input on the thread topic??

Back