Which states are best to get licensed in?

Looking at it from both sides, actually.

Given the pure economic nightmare CA and IL are in, I'd rather not incur those costs without a level of fair confidence there would be a solid ROI. P&C alone in Southern CA is not something I even want to entertain while being remote.

A $40 license I am sure I can recover easier than a $300 one while building a book of business. Also have to look at the costs involved in servicing those clients.

Looking at it from both sides, actually.

Given the pure economic nightmare CA and IL are in, I'd rather not incur those costs without a level of fair confidence there would be a solid ROI. P&C alone in Southern CA is not something I even want to entertain while being remote.

A $40 license I am sure I can recover easier than a $300 one while building a book of business. Also have to look at the costs involved in servicing those clients.
I don't know anything about P&C but just keep in mind that you also have 40 million people in CA so it's great for life/health leads. They are also one of the few states that require non-res fingerprints so you can't just write them on the fly like other states.

Non-Res:

Start with these States:

MI = $10

OH = $20

SC = $25

TX = $50

VA = $30

WV = $50

Back