Who Has the Best Cell Phone Discount?

Progressive Agents get 10-12% off from Sprint; but Sprint is not worth it from personal experience.

I have sprint and want to get away from them. Worst carrier I have been with.

I only have life and health contracts. I know Oxford use to give a discount under AT&T. Was wondering if their were any better ones.

I have sprint and want to get away from them. Worst carrier I have been with. I only have life and health contracts. I know Oxford use to give a discount under AT&T. Was wondering if their were any better ones.

My father-in-law retired from AT&T so I get a 20% discount.

I know that doesn't help you any but...;)

Wow, I just started with sprint 2 months ago, They have been great, Expensive but so was verizon, Sprint gives unlimited everything as well as free upgrade to new Iphones.

As great as they have been I have only had them 2 months, After reading this thread I am concerned

Wow, I just started with sprint 2 months ago, They have been great, Expensive but so was verizon, Sprint gives unlimited everything as well as free upgrade to new Iphones. As great as they have been I have only had them 2 months, After reading this thread I am concerned

Around here, sprint works well in the big city, but terrible in rural areas. I'm on Verizon

Back