Who is Choice Mutual?

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Received a solicitous email today from an employee of Choice Mutual. Seems they are looking to pair with agents that have a web presence, offering to help them generate income via an automated quote system.

Who is Anthony Martin? Who is Choice Mutual?

Received a solicitous email today from an employee of Choice Mutual. Seems they are looking to pair with agents that have a web presence, offering to help them generate income via an automated quote system.

I think its the credit union crap..

If it's the same Anthony Martin, a few years ago he was with a group who was trying to get a more conservative alternative to AARP going. The plan, as I recall, was to get agents appointed under his brokerage who would then conduct chapter meetings & recruitment of seniors in their respective towns. They were also trying to work out a discount program, etc. to mirror the AARP offerings & special pricing for member only insurance plans, like AARP, with the difference being that the local agent would be writing it, not a call center. I had several conversations with him before deciding that it wasn't going to fit well with my other activities. But I thought it was a pretty good idea at the time. Unfortunately for them, another group with more financial backing started advertising a similar idea on FOX news & conservative talk radio. He seemed to be a sharp guy, though. (Then again, some of the sharpest guys I've met in this business were also the best con men! I'm not saying Anthony is one of those, but I don't know him well, either.) As to Choice Mutual, I've never heard of them, but Google is your friend! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I have heard of this Google you speak of. Might have to try that but also hoped to get some insight from folks in the FE business that might know something Google doesn't know.

Was doing some searching online trying to find a carrier for a case I'm working on.

I consistently come across this Choice Mutual company.

Seriously, no matter what I search they come at the top.

Anyone know how they do this?

I started playing around searching different things and they're there no matter what I search.

What does it cost to do something like this.

this is Anthony Martin

Attachments

• EE2BBC0C-419C-43F6-B2F9-3E56A62748CA.jpeg
    EE2BBC0C-419C-43F6-B2F9-3E56A62748CA.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 41
That's crazy beyond understanding.

I've lurked here for many years. I made an acct and posted because I want to know how does someone duplicate this?

Anyone know how?

Latest posts

Back