Who is Choice Mutual?

I watched that interview. What he's done is really cool, but I really don't how he does it.

Good for him though. I won't lie I'm jealous :)

NO! Don't be jealous (I know you're really not)...all it tells EVERYONE is that the opportunity exists to do the exact same thing! I have always said...show me the big dick in the organization and if I'm selling the same thing then there is no reason I can't do as well or BETTER....

The ONLY advantage he has is that his leads are FREE (that's after the time investment he put in - good for him)...so, that just means that he has a "higher margin" on his sales then the next guy buying "similar" long form internet leads...not that the next guy can't sell as much.

So - this should be inspiration to anyone looking to get into telesales for FE....you too can be a $1MM earner - all it takes is guts and hard work.

NO! Don't be jealous (I know you're really not)...all it tells EVERYONE is that the opportunity exists to do the exact same thing! I have always said...show me the big dick in the organization and if I'm selling the same thing then there is no reason I can't do as well or BETTER....

The ONLY advantage he has is that his leads are FREE (that's after the time investment he put in - good for him)...so, that just means that he has a "higher margin" on his sales then the next guy buying "similar" long form internet leads...not that the next guy can't sell as much.

So - this should be inspiration to anyone looking to get into telesales for FE....you too can be a $1MM earner - all it takes is guts and hard work.

It is called sweat equity. To say his leads are FREE is not exactly the case. Anthony out works everyone and when I say out works I mean he is the most disciplined person you will ever meet like literally, it is kinda odd. He has a wife and no kids, his wife is beyond supportive, furthermore he makes no excuse for working HARD, even today to keep his site at the top it takes constant work after the sales day is over. Think of it this way, the one day you sold more than you have ever sold and you worked more hours than you have ever worked Anthony does that 6 to 7 days a week and has done if for years.

To clarify I have known Anthony for years as a friend and have known him in the biz world too.

It is called sweat equity. To say his leads are FREE is not exactly the case. Anthony out works everyone and when I say out works I mean he is the most disciplined person you will ever meet like literally, it is kinda odd. He has a wife and no kids, his wife is beyond supportive, furthermore he makes no excuse for working HARD, even today to keep his site at the top it takes constant work after the sales day is over. Think of it this way, the one day you sold more than you have ever sold and you worked more hours than you have ever worked Anthony does that 6 to 7 days a week and has done if for years.

To clarify I have known Anthony for years as a friend and have known him in the biz world too.

Yep - Totally agree...Like I said HARD work has its rewards...

Back