Who is in Washington State?

insuranceconceptscindy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
One of my long-time clients called me this morning about his sister in Kirkland, WA. She got set up with a Humana MAPD and is miserable. She needs someone to hold her hand a bit and make her feel better about herself until open enrollment so she can switch to a supplement. Her brother seems to think that she was given some seriously incorrect information when she signed up.
Let me know if you can help. . .

One of my long-time clients called me this morning about his sister in Kirkland, WA. She got set up with a Humana MAPD and is miserable. She needs someone to hold her hand a bit and make her feel better about herself until open enrollment so she can switch to a supplement. Her brother seems to think that she was given some seriously incorrect information when she signed up. Let me know if you can help. . .

If you can't find anyone I know a couple agents in WA

She might be eligible for a SEP.
Have her call Medicare to explain further.

I don't know what her exact situation is- it's hearsay from her brother. It may be that she knew exactly what it was, but now that she is using it, it's crappy and she's just whining. Or, she may really have been given BS. I'll let the person in WA make that call.

Back