Who is the Best? Insurance Noodle, Others

If u don't mind me asking, how long have u been using them? Do they have your company name on your policies or not? I want to sign on with them and I just want some feedback if anyone has some good experiences with them.

thanks in advance for your response.

I have been using them for about a year. Your company name does not appear on it, so you have to make sure to send your client a letter with your card so they call you with any questions or changes. And if you sell a certain percentage of the quotes and obtain a certain overall premium, you qualify for their special program. I haven't achieved that as of yet, but I hear you get priority and higher commissions. I highly suggest calling them with questions before you quote. For most of the companies they represent, the risk has to have at least 3 years experience and be currently insured. I've not had a lot of luck with new ventures.

Anyone have a place that is willing to write new ventures? I'm also not able to write framing contractors as I don't have a market for it, even if they have experience and insurance. Anyone know of a place that writes that?

I am also thinking of using the Noodle..the commissions seem slightly lower than market but as long as the service ,quoting and commission pay is timely ..what do you think? superior access gets a thumbs down from past users that I have talked to. Any others recommended.

If it's business or commercial insurance, then I prefer Insurance Noodle.

For personal lines, it seems that Superior Access might have more markets.

Has anyone had any experience with Agent Secure? Also, it seems I have heard some negative posts about Superior Access but they seem to have some good companies on the P/L side and a more generous commission than many of the other wholesale sites.

Also has anyone had any experience trying to move their business away from these sites to other markets. Also, how do you handle endorsements and other changes. Are they fairly responsive or not?:1baffled:

I can't send PMs either but would love to hear about your experience, Soaringagent. I'm leaning towards signing with Superior Access, so anything you can tell me about them would be greatly appreciated! Please PM me, if you can. Thanks!

So after doing some more research it looks like Smart Choice and Iriqouis are the only wholesalers who give you direct access and binding authority which is really nice. I am going to have to talk to both of extensively before making a decision.

The other companies I am considering are

Superior Access
Insurance noodle
networked insurance agents

Superior Access has been good and their customer service has really improved. It's all about being friendly and nice to the underwriters and they will reciprocate.

It really just depends on if you write more commercial or more personal lines.

Back