Who Sells Fe in Wisconsin

packfann

Do any of the big hitters sell here in WI? I was looking at the thread about who are the good IMO's and it seems they all sell down south.

Does anyone know who sells and offers training here in WI. As many threads have stated most of the good IMO's have about the same contracts but what I believe I need is some good training and of course leads.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Do any of the big hitters sell here in WI? I was looking at the thread about who are the good IMO's and it seems they all sell down south. Does anyone know who sells and offers training here in WI. As many threads have stated most of the good IMO's have about the same contracts but what I believe I need is some good training and of course leads. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

I have an agent acquaintance that works Wisconsin and allegedly will do north of $500,000 this year.

I guess I should rephrase.What imo on here is willing to work with an agent in Wisconsin.leads, training etc

National Mutual Benefit works with both full time and independent agents in the state of Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota, and Illinois. What area of Wisconsin does the agent work in?

National Mutual Benefit works with both full time and independent agents in the state of Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota, and Illinois. What area of Wisconsin does the agent work in?

While your company may be great to work with...you will actually get more credibility by contributing and not spamming the forum about your company.

most insurance companies sell in most states-except NY (they just use a new name)

I am looking for an IMO that wants agents in WI.

Back