Who should I get appointed with?

kschuyler

Expert
I want to sell non med Mortgage Protection. I do not need leads. I want to get the highest commission and have 2 or 3 good companies to get appointed with. I am new to the business and this will be part time for me. Do I need to start my own agency and get E&O insurance and all that stuff or can I simply get appointed with a few good carriers and start writing? Who should I get appointed with? I already have my L&H license.
Any assistance is appreciated. I'm not against signing up with a company that already has appointments and things in place but I do not need leads and don't want a sales quote or anything like that. I sell Health Ins full time but I have 3 family members in mortgage lending, home selling and someone who works at a title company. Thank you.

I want to sell non med Mortgage Protection. I do not need leads. I want to get the highest commission and have 2 or 3 good companies to get appointed with. I am new to the business and this will be part time for me. Do I need to start my own agency and get E&O insurance and all that stuff or can I simply get appointed with a few good carriers and start writing? Who should I get appointed with? I already have my L&H license.
Any assistance is appreciated. I'm not against signing up with a company that already has appointments and things in place but I do not need leads and don't want a sales quote or anything like that. I sell Health Ins full time but I have 3 family members in mortgage lending, home selling and someone who works at a title company. Thank you.

Assurity
Sagicor
Forsters
MoO

All the above have Eapps and you never have to be F2F unless you want to . . . They all also have Non Med WL and some are Simple Issue.

I get Settlers. Americo and RNA for SIWL too . . .

No agency needed . . .

Good luck K

I would definitely add Protective for their 20 year term that acts like a decreasing insurance after year 20.. it's great for mortgage protection as your mortgage goes down by year 20. so if price is an issue you can sell a 20 year to someone who wants a 30 yr term strictly for mortgage.

Prudential for tough underwriting cases, and phoenix for tough cases but that's non med.

As far as IMO goes. I would just go with one of them, start producing .. and if you're getting big numbers you can talk to some IMO about getting higher commission.

Hey Kchuyler,

I personally go through a GA that has an awesome quote and apply online platform. Rather than having to go through and quote multiple carriers at once, there system quotes them all within seconds and allows you to apply in minutes all from one screen.

I talked to them about the Forsters product as well and they are in the process of adding it to their online software platform this week.

Their platform completely changed my business and allows me to submit applications without ever being in front of a client due to the fact that the software is consumer facing.

If you want to learn more and see the software, go to their demo site at www.inslock.com. That is where I have directed many of my own fellow insurance producers.

I hope this platform could be what you are looking for!

Whatever you do, ignore that Moses guy if he PM's you. He's a CROOK!!! :yes:

Hey Kchuyler,

I personally go through a GA that has an awesome quote and apply online platform. Rather than having to go through and quote multiple carriers at once, there system quotes them all within seconds and allows you to apply in minutes all from one screen.

I talked to them about the Forsters product as well and they are in the process of adding it to their online software platform this week.

Their platform completely changed my business and allows me to submit applications without ever being in front of a client due to the fact that the software is consumer facing.

If you want to learn more and see the software, go to their demo site at www.inslock.com. That is where I have directed many of my own fellow insurance producers.

I hope this platform could be what you are looking for!

N.A.AI.P. is an iPipeline partner for online enrollment. Best in the business. Obviously, lots of recruiters don't like us because we offer higher compensation than others.

Back