Why I Love Cloud Technology

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
It's raining pretty hardcore today in beautiful Fairfax, VA. I don't feel like getting rained on. Thanks to cloud computing, I can be at the office or at home and still have access to nearly everything I want (except the notes on my desk). How cool is that?

Long live the computer!

Rick just sold me on buying stock in a company that he feels has a very bright future

antiquated_business_strategy.png

Now see, if you used an online notepad, you would access to the notes on your desk as well.

And Jerard - I would see if you can get your money back. Those spacesuits from Grumboz are about the worse that exist. Well, except the ones from here on good old planet Earth. The ones here, well, they answer the question 'Does this make my butt look big?' for you!!!!!

Dan

Is anyone using cloud for their websites? What is the best service out there?
I was recommended pairNIC and pairNET and moved from Godaddy a year ago. Used Adobe Muse to put up a simple website which was "migrated" from Wordpress. You can do both with them, and more. They are a quality operation with great support. But so are many others, you have a lot to choose from.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now see, if you used an online notepad, you would access to the notes on your desk as well.
I have tried many "notes" programs on both Windows and Linux. I settled on MS OneNote which syncs to the cloud. Very nice program. Most reviews I have read commonly agree it is the best program Microsoft makes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back