Why Isn't the Obamacare EMPLOYER Mandate Unconstitutional?

Premiums and costs are going to do nothing but go up during that period leaving people to continue to wonder what kind of crock the whole thing is.

You say that like it is a bad thing . . .

The natives are already restless over losing access to maternity in most IFP markets, losing child only in most IFP markets, big renewal increases and higher overall premiums, not lower.

In the group market premiums are rising as well AND benefits are being lowered via higher deductibles and higher copays.

All of this works to the advantage of those who are hoping the USS Obamacrap is taking on water.

You say that like it is a bad thing . . .

The natives are already restless over losing access to maternity in most IFP markets, losing child only in most IFP markets, big renewal increases and higher overall premiums, not lower.

In the group market premiums are rising as well AND benefits are being lowered via higher deductibles and higher copays.

All of this works to the advantage of those who are hoping the USS Obamacrap is taking on water.

Indeed that is so. My comments were to counter what the thrust of the article is: that time and dragging it out works in Obama's favor. I am saying ....hmmmm...don't be so sure it could be a bad thing for those who are hoping that people will come to love this crapola with more time. You said "the natives are already restless" and I said "there is plenty of grumbling already eh." We are agreeing here.

I do agree the commentator who says that he might get a win or two at one of the dem dominated appeals courts but as I have saind many times, this is a political issue that cannot be revolved in the courts anyway regardless of which way the rulings go. This has gone on a long time already and we have passed the tipping point where it is more about the 2012 election than the courts now, even though the recent buzz from Florida makes it feel otherwise for a bit. Much like the civil rights movement, the courts just create a constant fodder of issues to be outraged about while you are working the issues directly in congress or on the streets. Of course if you get a win in courts along the way, that could be okay too.

Best solution would be to have a better repub plan but we are past that now. Made that point for years till I am blue in the face and now the timing for that has past. It is all reaction to crisis from here on out. A lot of that accrues to the benefit of the commies.

Last edited:
Back